Salman Rushdie plans a Graphic novel


Controversial India-born author Salman Rushdie is considering widening his fan base by creating his first graphic novel.

The Midnight's Children author has established himself as a top name in the genres of magic realism and historical fiction and is now contemplating channeling his childhood love of comic books into a new venture, Contactmusic reported.

"Recently I got asked if I'd like to write a graphic novel. When I was a kid I was a real comic book nut and I can tell you a lot about superheroes," Rushdie said.

Meanwhile, Rushdie seems to have moved on after his split from ex-girlfriend actress Pia Glenn who called him "cowardly, dysfunctional and immature".

The 62-year-old author who retaliated to Glenn's comment stating that she is an "accomplished liar" was seen attending the Norman Mailer Writers' Colony Gala with author Min Lieskovsky on his arm. Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment