Aamir, Tabu to pair up for the first time?


National award winning director Priyadarshan wants to bring together his favourite actress Tabu and Aamir Khan in his upcoming film on AIDS. It will be the first time the duo will be seen opposite each together. The actors however starred in Fanaa, but didn't have any scene together. While Aamir played a terrorist, Tabu portrayed an intelligence official.

Priyan confirms Aamir's presence in the 95-minute realistic, yet-untitled film on AIDS.

Priyadarshan tells a daily that he'd love to have Tabu on board and sees no hitch in the pairing. "I wanted to make this film a year back. But I wanted to see the reaction to my other realistic film Kanchivaram. Now that I know my audience is as open to watching my more realistic films as my comedies, I've approached Aamir for my film on AIDS."

Priyan says it would take him three months to write the script. "A lot of research is involved. Making a film on AIDS is not the same thing as making a comedy. Both require different kinds of discipline."

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment