Shahrukh Khan aims for eight pack abs



Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan has a special love for Delhi. After all, he hails from this city. So, he was too happy by participating in the recently held November 1 Airtel Delhi Half Marathon. He is a sportsman but no more plays hockey since he has had a knee injury.The actor promised Delhiites that he would run with them more next time, say two kilometers, but once he gets the eight pack look.

The super duper hero is not ready to forget arch rival Aamir Khan’s eight pack abs! He said, “Delhi lives in my heart. I used to participate in 100 and 200 meters races while in school.I have six-pack abs now, I will get eight packs as well. And once I am fit, I will participate in this marathon.” He was very excited to see people from all ages, and especially children, participating in the Delhi Half Marathon.

Along with studies, sport is equally important for one’s progress. For that, such events are very important. Along with sports like cricket and hockey, India is also making progress in the field of boxing now,’ he proudly announced.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment