Katrina Kaif hankers for fresh compliments


Katrina Kaif is upset. Every director she works with tends to describe her as ‘hardworking’. When we spoke to Rajkumar Santoshi recently he too said the same thing. “Katrina is very hard working. When I worked with her, I understood what made her one of the top actresses in the industry. She puts everything into a movie and adopts the film as her own,” says Santoshi.

When we told the actress these words of praise for her, she did not seem to be happy though. “I will give a prize, a very good prize to any director who can come up with some other things to say about me. Everyone says the same thing. Hardworking! It gets boring. I wish people could use words like ‘inspirational’, ‘ motivational’ or something like that. It would be so much more interesting!” she said.

Well, we do have a word for the Katrina- ‘humourous’.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment