Everyone knows I suck: Vivek Oberoi


Vivek Oberoi, who’s gone through a drought in his career off late as a result of his fallouts with big stars like Salman Khan, Bachchans, Sanjay Dutt, is geared up to bounce back.

With ‘Kurbaan’, ‘Prince’ and Ram Gopal Varma's ‘Rakta Charitra’ in his kitty, Vivek looks elated to make a comeback after having wasted so many years in Bollywood. Now, we would be seeing a humble Vivek who’ll be letting only his work speaks for him.

Vivek told ‘DNA’, "I have wasted five years out of the seven I have spent in the industry. It's like the seven-year itch for me now. As I turn eight in the profession, I realise that I should only let my work speak and not my mouth. I can feel the hunger to perform under my belly again. I have let my audiences down who have showered their love for me."

Vivek, who has hits like ‘Company’, ‘Sathiya’ to his credit added, Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment