Girls are at ease with me: Salman Khan


Salman Khan looked stressed; it’s certainly not age, but the billion things on his mind. “I was campaigning for the Assembly elections, I am promoting Main Aur Mrs Khanna and I’m working for Being Human. I will resume shooting for Veer soon, and then I will start promoting London Dreams. It’s a lot of work and I’m glad I’m working,” said the actor while in the Capital to promote his new film, Main Aur Mrs Khanna.

He admitted, “I’m very tired but I’m loving it. Any way, I don’t sleep or rest much.” He says he’ll plan a vacation or a break, “only when I’m dead.”

The actor says he’s a multifaceted man. “I’m different with different people. I am different while I am with my friends, my family, different with my fans, very different with the media and totally different with my girlfriend.”

So how comfortable was it to work with Kareena since both of them are in separate relationships off screen? “I don’t do that much of chumma chaati and coochie-coo on screen as I don’t like it. So the women are comfortable and also their boyfriends.”

Salman’s great bonding with his fraternity was there for all to see at the Being Human show at the recently concluded Couture Week. “We all have been friends for years now. We all have grown up in this industry together, we know each other’s drawbacks and therefore we gel well,” explained the actor, adding, “We were struggling together and now that we’ve made a name for ourselves, we haven’t changed. We are still friends.”

Apparently, Sunny Deol was also supposed to walk the runway for the show. “But a few days before the show he SMSed me saying, ‘I am very shy to walk the ramp. You guys are pro at it. So go ahead’. Though he wasn’t there, his support was with us,” added Salman.

And if you’ve liked the Being Human clothes that were inspired by Salman’s paintings, there’s good news — his art will soon be available at an exhibition in India. It has already had a successful run in Dubai. “Yes. I’m working on it and it’ll materialise soon,” said the actor. Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment