I’m done apologising to Salman: Vivek Oberoi


After literally going down on his knees, asking forgiveness from Salman Khan, struggling actor Vivek Oberoi has decided not to plead for friendship with the miffed Khan. And not just this, the actor is also boasting about his physical strength over Salman stating that should there be a fight between the two, he will hold his ground against Khan. Now, that sure sound like an invitation to fight!Ever since the two locked horns over Aishwarya who is now Mrs Bachchan, there have been endless reports about an eternal rivalry between the two.

And even though a very desperate Vivek tried to bury the hatchet by asking for a public apology, Salman adamantly snubbed all his attempts to let go of the past.Nevertheless, with Vivek now realising Sallu’s unrelenting and unforgiving attitude, he is trying to regain his lost pride by openly stating, “I`m done apologising to Salman.”Well, it so happened that Vivek was a guest at a show, where he openly talked about his rivalry with Salman.

Talking about how he felt about the popular ‘idiot’ tag given to him by Salman, Vivek said, “I take that as a compliment, you know `3 Idiots`, I would like be the fourth”.And hinting on his intentions to fight Salman, the actor said, “I’ve had my share of fights and I think I can hold my own. I don`t think it`s about a size of a bicep, it`s the intent and speed of a fist hitting a vital point that determines a fight.”

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment